Saturday, February 19, 2011

HOW DID I KNOW ARASHI FIRST ?


ARASHI- right now make my life with more calourful . i love all of them.. almost over 6 year i know arashi.. (^_^)
the first thing that i heard about arashi, from my friend when im study.. she really love arashi.. but at that time , i and my roomate love group N.E.W.S, because my friend got news cd their concert tour., and every night i watch their performance..

but thanks to MY FRIEND HANA, she told that , arashi is much better then N.EW.S, and i slowly know them, i love sakura sake pv..and time -firely song. watch their clip in youtube i start to love them expecially aiba when i see clip he try to speak english,


MY LOVE became bigger and bigger to arashi when i watch gakusen, the drama hana yori donga, and i love matsujun acting.. ,

i just love them all,

  • AIBA MASAKI
  • OHNO SATOSHI
  • SAKURAI SHO
  • MATSUJUN
  • NINOMIYA

I HOPE ARASHI GAMABTEE TO ENTERTAIN US EVEN THEY ALL MARRIED (><)



1 comment:

THANKS FOR VIEWING MY BLOG